cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to return a canon pixma mg2920 printer scanner. this thing is a piec of junk.

Forand2
Apprentice

i need to return a recently purchased canon pixma MG2920 I do not have any way to print out a return label. I do not want a replacement for this as this unit is a piece of plastic junk and has not been reliable in feeding paper since the day I purchased it from Amazon. And the waste of ink when the paper does come through but it all cockeyed and smeared. I am very upset. Please inform me how I can get my money back, and if you have any half decencent scanner printers for home use. I do not need the unit to be WIFI accessable. I just need it to work. dag nab it!

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Try calming down a give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON and see if they can walk you through a solution.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Ramona
Authority

Hi Forand2,

For more immedate assistance, please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) and a Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

In the interim, to try and resolve the paper feeding issue being experienced, please ensure that there are no obstructions in the printer that may be causing the paper not to feed by following the steps located here.  Once this has been done, please also perform at least three roller cleanings on the printer by following the steps located here to ensure that the paper path is clear and that the paper can feed smoothly.  We also recommend performing a print head alignment on the unit by following the steps located here to try and resolve the alignment issue being experienced.

Hope this helps!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements