cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set scan output on G7020?

david07666
Enthusiast

I have a new G7020. Scan output defaults to ../Documents folder (Windows 10) but I'd like it to go elsewhere.  I cannot figure out if the output location can be changed.  I've checked the manual but maybe I missed it.   Does anyone know?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi david07666,

When scanning with the IJ Scan Utility, you are correct, the default folder is Documents.

Please open the IJ Scan Utility.  Once open, click the Settings button in the lower right corner.

Untitled2.png

Click on the item on the left side that you wish to change.  For example, if you have been using the "Document" button on the IJ Scan Utility, click Document Scan on the left side.  If you have been choosing "Auto", click on Auto Scan.

On the right side, you will see "Save In".  Click the drop down box and select the folder that you wish have you scans saved in and then click OK.

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/W/G7000%20series/1.1/EN/SU/Su-PAGE3.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi david07666,

When scanning with the IJ Scan Utility, you are correct, the default folder is Documents.

Please open the IJ Scan Utility.  Once open, click the Settings button in the lower right corner.

Untitled2.png

Click on the item on the left side that you wish to change.  For example, if you have been using the "Document" button on the IJ Scan Utility, click Document Scan on the left side.  If you have been choosing "Auto", click on Auto Scan.

On the right side, you will see "Save In".  Click the drop down box and select the folder that you wish have you scans saved in and then click OK.

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/W/G7000%20series/1.1/EN/SU/Su-PAGE3.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks, Patrick.  Don't know how I missed it.

Announcements