cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact a Canon representative for help with a critical problem

pwrichcreek
Enthusiast

I posted a question "Unable to install ink cartridge error 168A tr4520" 7 days ago. The question has been viewed 41 times as of this posting (7/28) but I haven't got any response from the community. I've reinstalled the old cartridges so that I can print, but it still shows "low toner." At some point the ink will be entirely gone and I won't be able to print.

It's unbelievable to me that installing ink cartridges is anything other than totally straightforward. Can someone tell me how to contact a Canon support representative directly?

TIA for your help.
pwrichcreek.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

All I could find:

Canon Knowledge Base - Support Code 168A Appears - TR4520

Canon Support Options:

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | Official Canon Service and Support, Canon drivers, Canon tech support and Canon...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hello,

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. Click 
HERE to visit your My Canon Account to find all available technical support options for your printer and reach printer technical support weekdays at:1-800-652-2666.

Thank you!

The support website only gets you to where you can have service on a broken product, Hardware problems. They refer back to this forum for other kinds of problems. I'm not having a hardware problem. Printing works fine with the old cartridges and the new cartridges are identical.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

All I could find:

Canon Knowledge Base - Support Code 168A Appears - TR4520

Canon Support Options:

Canon U.S.A., Inc. | Official Canon Service and Support, Canon drivers, Canon tech support and Canon...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

It worked. Smiley Very Happy

I had tried that several times with no success, but your reply motivated me to try it again.( I still don't have a clue what I was doing wrong.)

Thanks.

Glad it helped.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements