cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Connect MX452 to WiFi?

rcollier6
Apprentice

Have new MX452 and can't get it conne3cted to WiFi.

24 REPLIES 24

This worked for me but as soon as I keyed in the password the connection was reset and I was good to go! Now I keep the rounter password handy by the printer!

I'm just trying to connect an MX 452 to my router. When it asks
for the password, how did you get capitals and numbers from the keyboard? Sorry for such a simple=minded question.

I have tried every method suggested, and I still cannot get the printer connected to WiFi. All the readings on the printer say it is connected, but the computer doesn.t recognize it. The Device and Printer section in Windows shows the printer, but only the USB connected one. Do I need to add a wireless printer? If so, how?

Hello riverrat,

Please let us know the version of Windows you are trying to connect to. If this is a time-sensitive matter, our technical support team is standing by ready to help at http://bit.ly/Phone_Support

Thanks!

I am running windows 8.1

there is nothing dcalled drive settings.  

Michael, after numerous tries at setting up a wi-fi connection to our computers at home following the horrendous directions that came with the printer, I finally came across your post  here and succeeded.  Thank you for your help.  But the technical writers at Canon need to figure out a way to get that simple point across in the user guides.

invalid values entrered when I enter the pass code?  help!!

Hi terrybrennan,

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone  know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using.  Also any specific error messages you may be getting and if they are from the printer or the computer. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

ahayden
Apprentice

Mine disconnects and I can't get it back online... drives me crazy... there must be a way to correct this!

Announcements