cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message incorect printhead (U052)

Dolon01
Apprentice

I suppose that since there was a class action lawsuit for this error regarding the wrong printhead several years back that putting  my name on the list is moot. Now, all of a sudden this problem arrises with my PIXMA MP620 and I cannot use the printer.  Is Canon offering to send out a new printhead or should I use this printer including its four (each) additional ink cartridges of all colors as a door stop?  Or, since the lawsuit is finalized is Canon not doing anything further to assist those late to the game?

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Dolon01,

The MP620 was retired in 2014 and print heads are no longer aviable to be sent out. You do qualify for the Canon Upgrade program.

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Thank you ArthurJ, your response is greatly appreciated. I will be contacting them shortly.  Regards,  dolon

Announcements