cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cricut Help TS-9521C printer

LBFalco
Apprentice

With Cricut Design Space, print then cut, how do I make the paper print from the rear feed iinstead of from the bottom paper tray ?  

4 REPLIES 4

StevenMOD
Hi, LBFalco!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

LBFalco
Apprentice
I am using windows 7. I connect by WiFi. I have no problem printing except that it pulls the paper from the front paper tray. I want it to pull Cardstock from the rear

HI LBFalco,

When you load carstock into the rear feed does a message similar to the picture below appear that allows you to change the paper type to cardstock and to the correct size of the paper?

We look forward to your reply.

If you would like help in real time with this issue, please contact our support group t 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST or click HERE and in the chat box ask to speak with a chat agent.

jpdbelen02
Apprentice

good day LBFalco! I got the same question. Did Canon solve this problem?

Announcements