cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon printer Pixma TR4500 Series

KUMAR
Apprentice

Something went wrong in my computer settings. I could scan documents and save in the c drive until now. Then I added an antivirus protecter programme and error messages started to come. Then I removed the antivirus protector programme. But still i get error messages while scanning..

Of late I get error message 11,244,0 or 10,244,0 or 9,244,0 and get a statement  "you do not have required previleges to access the specified folder".

I tried all methods after google search still not able to resolve this problem. Would appreciate if you could give step by step solution to resolve the problem.

Regards,

K.R.Kumar

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi KUMAR.

In order to provide accurate directions, we'll need to know which operating system is running on the computer.  For general directions, try removing the drivers and the printer, restart the computer, and then reinstall the printer.  If that doesn't correct the problem, then the antivirus installation changed something on the computer, and you'll need to contact the computer's manufacturer for help correcting what was changed.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements