cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS3520 copy problem

baustgen
Apprentice

I have a new Canon TS3520 all in one.  Printing and scanning no problem.  Using Windows 10 on a HP laptop.  When I go to copy the size gets reduced to about 20% of the original size.  Cannot find any instructions on how to stop the automatic scaling down.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi baustgen,

Below the display on your printer is the OK button.

To the left of that is the Paper button.

Repeatedly press the Paper button until LTR appears at the bottom of the printer's display.

Then press OK.

Once set, please attempt to copy.

TS3520 Operator Panel.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi baustgen,

When you attempt to copy, what are the steps that you are taking?  Please reply to this post with the steps that you take to copy with your PIXMA TS3520.  Once that is known, we can assist you with resolving the reduction issue that you are experiencing.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I turn on the printer, wait until it warms up, place the item I want to copy upside down on the clear glass, close the lid, push the start black button.

Hi baustgen,

Below the display on your printer is the OK button.

To the left of that is the Paper button.

Repeatedly press the Paper button until LTR appears at the bottom of the printer's display.

Then press OK.

Once set, please attempt to copy.

TS3520 Operator Panel.jpg

Announcements