cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TR8520 Test page will print but nothing else will. Straight copying stopped working as well.

mooburger
Apprentice

Ink levels are fine, test printout is fine, but for some reason our Canon TR8520 no longer prints out from word docs, etc.  So paper will feed through, it makes noise like it's printing, but when you look at the exported paper it is completely blank.  Same happens when you try to copy something directly.  Attaching Nozzle-Test.jpg Please advise. Thank you.  Nozzle-Test.jpg Link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tVM8zX8iQUR4codKR_B7HKjZwhKAm6tt/view?usp=sharing

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The nozzle check is missing the grid pattern above the color bars. The ink used to print the pattern is the same ink used to print text. I would recommend performing a deep cleaning using the steps HERE

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi ArthurJ, thanks for the response.  I tried a deep cleaning, but that did not work. It printed out same bars, so again, missing the grid pattern above the color bars as you say - missing the whole PGBK row.  Please let me know next steps based on that. Thank you.

mooburger_0-1717808272445.png

click here to view the gallery
Announcements