cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922 prints multiple copies when just 1 copy is indicated!

rogergray
Apprentice

Every time my wife prints to our new Canon MX922 printer from her laptop, expecting a single copy, it prints multiple copies-- usually 5-7 copies.  When I print from my desktop (right next to the printer - wireless) i get just the one copy I indicated.  Ink is expensive!

5 REPLIES 5

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

This is my problem too. I am using a MacBook Pro, operating system High Sierra 10.13.5. Is it a setting? I checked "Printers and Scanners" and didn't see a setting. Thanks!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
At the risk of asking the obvious, is the print driver set to multiple copies on her computer? Since it works correctly from your computer it doesn't sound like a printer problem.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

scj7129
Contributor

Windows 7

Windows icon -> Devices and Printers -> Right Click on Printer Icon -> Halfway down contextual menu, click on "Printer Properties" -> General Tab, Click on Preferences button -> Setup tab, make sure only 1 copy is entered -> click Apply, bottom right corner of window.

ALSO!....

in the printer properties window under the Advanced tab, towards the bottom left, you might have a "Printing Defaults..." button. Click on that and look at the Setup tab when it opens. You should only see 1 copy selected there also!

Good Luck!

kcreese70
Apprentice

I have the opposite problem...sort of.  When I want to print, I don't have the option to print multiple copies.  

Announcements