cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX920 series support code 1007

Mark1970
Apprentice

This is super frustrating. I'm simply trying to print letter sized docs with my Canon MX920 series printer. Up until last week I would occationally get the 1007 code error but now I can't print anything from the lower tray. I've been through multple help threads, have checked and rechecked the settings, cleaned the rollers, reset the tabs on the paper try, loaded a new driver, and turned everthing on and off multiple times. This is my last attempt before this printer goes in the a pile of ewaste for recycling and I buy a new printer - that will NOT be a Canon. 

• What operating system are you running? macOS Big Sur Version 11.5.2
  • What is the connection method between the printer and computer? Wireless LAN 
  • What type of product are you printing? PDF
  • What type of paper are you printing on? Plain Paper 
  • What are the print settings within the print dialog box?
  • Does the issue persist when printing from different applications? I get the 1007 code however I try to print
3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The error is defined in the product's manual:

Canon : PIXMA Manuals : MX920 series : 1007

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I've done all of these thing already?

Hi Mark1970,

In the application that you are printing from, please click on File and Print.

In the Print window, click on the Show Details button at the bottom.  If Hide Details appears instead, do not click the button.

In the next window, click the drop down box in the middle and choose Media & Quality.

Select your desired source from the "Paper Source" or  "Feed From" drop down box.

figure:Paper Source of Quality & Media in the Print dialog

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements