cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G7020 - really poor color printing

Ame
Apprentice

Hi. I have had this G7020 for under a year, and have consistently had issues with printing multiple color copies. Generally, the one or two will print fine, then if I run multiples they look like I've run out of ink. I've cleaned the print heads, deep-cleaned the print heads, and sometimes this helps, but never for long. I use this printer frequently, and it seems like it only happens when I ask for multiple copies. See attached pix - the first image I printed one-off. The next three are from a run of 10, which went from bad to worse. None of the 10 were useable. The amount of paper and ink I've wasted is really disappointing, especially for a printer in this price range. Help greatly appreciated!

CanonSupport.jpg

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Since the cleanings did not resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. 

You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements