cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G4210 printer not printing email receipts

Seekertat
Apprentice

I have removed and reinstalled this printer multiple times.  Recently it stopped printing my gmail account receipts.  It does print other documents.  I found that it was priinting to Fax, which I do not use.  I reset it to the printer Canon G4010 series.  It still does not print my gmail receipts or emails.

This is getting old as I frequently have issues with this printer setup.

5 REPLIES 5

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums. We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

1. The operating system of the computer?
  2. How is your printer connected?

If you are in the USA and need immediate assistance please visit your My Canon Account for personalized troubleshooting options. Visit your account here canon.us/account. If you live outside the United States, please visit https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

I have Windows 10 and my printer is connected wireless.   When I attempt to print, the print page comes up and I push print, but that's as far as it goes.  The printer doesn't not print.  This happened before and I do not remember what I did to fix it.  I think at that time it might have been trying to print through Canon Fax, but I've checked that and made sure that the Canon Series is the default printer.

Actually, my printer is set up as Canon G4210 Fax.  However, it shows Canon G4210 series.   I removed the fax device, but now have to figure how to get the printer set up.   When installing, it always started trying to setup the Fax, but I didn't want that so I could stop the installation.

And although it prints a test page, the printer still does not print email receipts.  I paid for the CarePak so I would not have to mess with these issues. 

Hi,

I recommend you contact Canon support at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST excluding holidays.

You will need to have a Canon account when you call. If you have not created account, please click HERE:

Announcements