cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pass"Printer Connection Screen" on Canon TS3122

Sherishie
Apprentice

For one week i have been trying to install the printer on my laptop. i followed every instruction however, once the process reach to step 3 ...printer connection, it will go no further.  The message on the laptop screen states "The printer is detected. Please wait until installation is complete."  I have been waiting for a week and nothing seems to be happening. Can someone help me ??

3 REPLIES 3

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi Sherishie,

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums.

We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

1. Operating System of the computer?
  2. How is your printer connected?

If you are in the USA and need immediate assistance please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to help! If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

The operating system is Windows 10

I was using a USB printer cable 

Hi Sherishie,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays) or click HERE and in the chat box ask to speak with a live chat agent.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements