cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershot G7 Markii Not Recognized in Corel Paintshop Pro

steven123
Apprentice

Hey all...

I purchased the 67 Mark ii very recently.  Paintshop Pro -the program I have been using for JPGs, etc. will not recognize the camera via USB.  I kept getting messages that the USB was not connected to a WIA device.  I wrote Corel and they told me that the camera is not supported.  This has never happened with a Canon before and I'm a bit perplexed as to what programs support this camera.  I'm not terribly high level at photo manipulation but would like a program that would allow me to grow into it.

Thanks in advance for thoughts, suggestions, etc.

2 REPLIES 2

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

I am sure if you use a card reader, you can get your JPEGS into the computer so that you can work on them with Corel Paintshop Pro.

Thanks so much for your suggestion about the card reader.  In the meantime,I have tried the Canon software download...I thought that maybe the Camera Window would do it but it too is not recognizing the camera.  I'm sure this is newbie error.  In the meantime, I have ordered a card reader.  That seems like a cludgy process but at least I will be able to get my photos, I hope.  Any further advice, suggestions, etc.  

Announcements