Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageBrowser

atalefpictures
Apprentice

I can't install imagebrowser ex. 

"Installation has benn stopped.

The Application may not have benn installed properly.

Please run the installer again and fully install the application" 

please help me.

6 REPLIES 6

Was your camera connected when you attempted the installation? IIRC, that's required so that certain camera-specific modules will get properly loaded. If you don't connect the camera and try to continue anyway, you may get a message similar to the one you report.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

I'm having the same problem.  I have turned off antivirus, restarted, uninstalled EX, uninstalled Sliverlight, Installed Silverlight current version, numerous times I've tried to get to go.  I've been at it for two hours.

The first sentence in the software instructions on page 366 of the T5i manual says "do not connect the camera before installing".

What gives?

Hi, erokc!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the operating system you are using.

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 7 Pro.

Ran setup.exe as administrator.

One time it installed ImageBrowser starts up and stalls at 80% load.

Just installed sucessfully on another computer running Windows 7 Home.

The installer asked to install Silverlight, OK

Runs OK.

Revised, It will play a video recorded a few days ago but not one recorded today.  That video will play on windows media player and on VLC media player.  I'm beginning to believe what another member said about ImageBrowser, not a good product.

Hello erokc,

You would want to attempt another unistall, and this time also delete the folders containing the Canon Utilities.  Then, reinstall from our web site via EOS Digital Solutions Software 29.0A.  You can download this here.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I uninstalled through Control Panel.

The folders were deleted by the uninstall process.

Ran ksd290a_installer.exe

ImageBrowser EX stalls about half way through.

Same problem, it does not install.  All other software installs.

DELL Inspiron One 2330, Windows 7 pro

If there is a log I can provide let me know where it is.

Dave

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements