Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading images from ImageBrowser EX

How does one upload multiple images from ImageBrowserEX to the Canon Image Gateway?  After uploading images to ImageBrowser from my SX280HS, I can only select one image at a time - not multiple selections using the shift or Ctrl keys.  

dongieux by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Window for Android not available in my Country

Hi everyone, Ive just bought a new G16. One of the most important features that made my pay more than 100 over the G15 is of course  the added wifi capability. But I happen to live in Argentina, and Camera Window app is not available for my country i...

relote by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

eos utility 2 not installing

I, I have a brand new 70D and i'm not able to install eos utility 2 on my computer. I already have eos utility 1. I tried with the cd and with the installation package on the canon site.At the step 4 of the installation, it say NG (in red) Eos Uility...

BERF by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility v 2.13.20

I have new 70D connected via WiFi to Win 7 64 PC. Pairs perfectly with Pairing SW and then auto starts EOS Util Trouble is I do not want it to start EOS util Have opened options but Start EOS Utiiltity automatically is greyed out, so I cannot check ...

Difficulties with DPP4

Is there any Help information for DPP 4.1.50.0?  All I get from the menu pulldown is version information?If I click on jpg or tif thumbnails they open in a window and I can shrink or enlarge the image and perform editing functions.  This is not possi...

Image Browser EX won't launch after update

I just updated to the latest version of ImageBrowser EX, and it will not launch.  I am using Win8.1 in Mozilla Firefox.  The installation said to turn connect and turn on the camera, then push it to the still pic button.  I tried it that way, and the...

Kkay by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel XT using Software for windows 7-64b

I have been using windows xp for my Rebel XT, I have my disks that came with the camera and i have up graded as upgrades were available from canon but when i used my computer to look and down load the upgrades for windows 7 64 there was no EOS utilit...

Resolved! OS DPP and Zoombrowser

I want to download DPP and Zoombrowser to a Win7 lptop, but neither seems to be available on the Canon website.

Clachair by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements