cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G9X

kososmiffy
Apprentice

Hi recently bought the G9X , didn't come with software disc and I'm shooting RAW. Been on Canon website and entered serial number of the camera to download the conversion software, when it's download and I try to open it the computer says there is no programming to support it.  Any ideas please ? Regards Smiffy.

4 REPLIES 4

diverhank
Authority

@kososmiffy wrote:

Hi recently bought the G9X , didn't come with software disc and I'm shooting RAW. Been on Canon website and entered serial number of the camera to download the conversion software, when it's download and I try to open it the computer says there is no programming to support it.  Any ideas please ? Regards Smiffy.

You can go here:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/support-point-and-shoot/po...

Click on Drivers and Downloads; Choose your operating system, then select Software then download the ones you need.  For RAW processing, you need  Digital Photo Professional (DPP)

BTW, what operating system are you using?  You need to make sure you select the correct one for your computer.

================================================
Diverhank's photos on Flickr

You need to choose Leopard OS in order to install DPP. All the other ones are updaters that need an installed version to update. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you so much for the advice and link.

Announcements