cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can macOS Monterey use UtilityEOS Utility 2.12

photoBALLARD
Apprentice

I would like to create custom Picture profiles for my old EOS-M cameras and cannot figure out how to download or run the proper version of EOS Utility. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I got it handled, I found a copy of Utility 2.14 and it opens up in Monterey just fine and recognizes the EOS M cameras.  Really enjoying the custom picture profiles now. YESSSS..Thanks everyone...

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

was just a cable issue...swapped cable now all working fine

Yes, it's recognizing that my camera is being connected because when I turn it on and connect that's when the "warning" box that says I need to install EOS Utility 2 pops up - prior to installing 3.15 my computer was not recognizing my camera. MacOS Monterey version 12.3.1 and. my camera is a RebelT1i. Thank you for your help

If you downloaded 3.13 and installed it go into the Applications Folder. Open Canon Utilities, then open EOS Utility and should see a folder EU2. Open that folder and select EOS Utility 2.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Within the EOS Utility folder, the only items are EOS Utility (the app) EU3 (folder) and ReadmeLicense (doc.) I checked the EU3 folder (and all other folders within Canon Utility folder) just in case EU2 was hiding and I still don't see it. Is it possible, the download for EU2 is no longer included in the 3.15 download - maybe Canon removed it?

My 4/27 post said download 3.13 version. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Completely missed the difference - that did the trick. I can't thank you enough! Really appreciate your time and patience.

Glad to help. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Go to this site and download EOSU 3.13. 

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/eos-dslr-and-mirrorless-ca...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Robertasimoes
Apprentice

Hi, I downloaded Utility 2.14.

The camera image appears in the Remote Live View window. But softwares like Meet and mmhmm doesn't recognize the camera. Any advices? Thank you

Announcements