cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can macOS Monterey use UtilityEOS Utility 2.12

photoBALLARD
Apprentice

I would like to create custom Picture profiles for my old EOS-M cameras and cannot figure out how to download or run the proper version of EOS Utility. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I got it handled, I found a copy of Utility 2.14 and it opens up in Monterey just fine and recognizes the EOS M cameras.  Really enjoying the custom picture profiles now. YESSSS..Thanks everyone...

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

was just a cable issue...swapped cable now all working fine

Yes, it's recognizing that my camera is being connected because when I turn it on and connect that's when the "warning" box that says I need to install EOS Utility 2 pops up - prior to installing 3.15 my computer was not recognizing my camera. MacOS Monterey version 12.3.1 and. my camera is a RebelT1i. Thank you for your help

If you downloaded 3.13 and installed it go into the Applications Folder. Open Canon Utilities, then open EOS Utility and should see a folder EU2. Open that folder and select EOS Utility 2.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Within the EOS Utility folder, the only items are EOS Utility (the app) EU3 (folder) and ReadmeLicense (doc.) I checked the EU3 folder (and all other folders within Canon Utility folder) just in case EU2 was hiding and I still don't see it. Is it possible, the download for EU2 is no longer included in the 3.15 download - maybe Canon removed it?

My 4/27 post said download 3.13 version. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Completely missed the difference - that did the trick. I can't thank you enough! Really appreciate your time and patience.

Glad to help. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Go to this site and download EOSU 3.13. 

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/eos-dslr-and-mirrorless-ca...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Robertasimoes
Apprentice

Hi, I downloaded Utility 2.14.

The camera image appears in the Remote Live View window. But softwares like Meet and mmhmm doesn't recognize the camera. Any advices? Thank you

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements