cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot G7 X Mark II Charger Issues for Travel

parawen
Apprentice

I have a PowerShot G7X Mark II.  I will be taking a trip to Southern Africa (via the UK) next year - how do I handle my battery charger outside of the US?  Is there some sort of adapter I should use?  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hazel_T
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi parawen,

To use your charger in a different country we recommend getting a plug adapter to match the type of power outlet used there. Do not get an adapter that converts or adds charge because that can over power the battery and damage it. The adapter should just adapt the charger's plug without changing any charge. We do not make power plug adapters through Canon, so there aren't specific ones that we can recommend.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hazel_T
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi parawen,

To use your charger in a different country we recommend getting a plug adapter to match the type of power outlet used there. Do not get an adapter that converts or adds charge because that can over power the battery and damage it. The adapter should just adapt the charger's plug without changing any charge. We do not make power plug adapters through Canon, so there aren't specific ones that we can recommend.

cherry54698
Contributor

This works really well for us, thank you! Facing same issue here. Help is appreciated.  CredibleBH Login

marklook
Apprentice

Thanks For Sharing Very Useful Information.. Nice Blog.. CredibleBH

Announcements