Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211055members
348954posts

Community Activity

EF 400 2.8 Ver 1 lens and EF EOS R Adaptor

I was fortunate to get this lens from My brother. When attaching to the adapter (R-5 camera body), the fit between the two was very tight and very difficult to attach. Almost felt like the threads were not aligned when attaching. Once attached, the c...

MJGibbs by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songbirds on a fence...

House Finch R6 M2, RF70-200mm ISO-1000 f4.5 SS 1/1000 FL161mmSong Sparrow R6 M2, RF70-200mm ISO800 f4 SS1/1000 FL200mmDark-eyed Junco R6 M2 RF70-200mm ISO800 f4 SS1/1000 FL200mm

IMG_0934.jpg IMG_0968.jpg IMG_0936.jpg
JFG by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

SX740 HS starting up when it shouldn't

I have recently bought a SX740 HS and am finding that it powers up when I have not hit the "on/off" button. I might take it out of its case or out of my pocket to find that its on already.  At first, I thought maybe I had forgotten to turn it off, bu...

RosFL by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HF G70 Live Camera via HDMI out?

Just purchased a Canon Vixia HF G70 with the hope of using it for livestreaming, but cannot seem to get a signal from the camera via HDMI. Is this possible?

rsberlo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3522: not taking paper, error 303

I recently replaced my ts3522 ink, both color and black, and it stopped taking paper. it was fine before, I've searched everywhere for a solution and idk how to fix it. it will pull halfway then says 303 please help ripthis was a gift and idk if ther...

issywtf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX522 PDF manual shows up as an EXE file

When I try to download the manual for MX522 Printer, although it says it's a PDF file, I get a .exe file.pml_-win-mx520-1_1-en.exeWhen you advertise a PDF as a resource, please make it a PDF not a trojan.No thanks Canon, I don't want some garbage app...

MrSP_0-1699027792850.png
MrSP by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Adapter -- Canon EF lenses to Mamiya RZ67 pro ii body

I'm considering the purchase of a Mamiya RZ67 Pro II camera body and curious if there's an adapter that would allow me to use my Canon EF lenses on the Mamiya RZ67 body.All I've found in my research are adapters that allow the use of RZ67 lenses on a...

ezippy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC address on ImageClass MF3010

I'm trying to find the MAC address on my ImageClass MF3010.  I have tried looking through printer and network settings in two computers (Windows 10 and Linux Mint) with printer connected through USB.  There is info, but no MAC address.  I also tried ...

The Joys of Volunteering

I have, of late, been spending a bit of time in medical facilities for one reason or another.  One of those was to support a research group within the University of Auckland, with which I have strong connections: not only going there 50 years ago, bu...

Image of barrier.jpg OTG50018 copy.jpg
Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements