Welcome to our Community!

Connect with #TeamCanon experts, fans, and community members to ask questions, share knowledge, and connect with others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
211005members
348854posts

Community Activity

Pro 1000

Good Evening,I just received a new Pro 1000 to replace my old Pro 10.  We opened the outside box right side up but the printer box inside  was upside down.  When we removed the printer and unwrapped it there is a white plastic arm of some sort protru...

Dave33 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS-1D X: LP-E4N battery not responding

I have a Canon 1DX I use for my primary body. I ordered a second battery for it (Canon battery LP-E4N) and the camera does not respond to it. The charger says the new batter is completely charged but absolutely nothing happens when I put it in the bo...

PIXMA MX722 - Poor image quality... HELP!

Hello, my Canon Pixma MX722 is a little bit old and second hand, but the image quality seems to be really low although it has 9600 x 2400 dpi at max settings. I've played around with the settings on my computer to print it in the highest quality, cha...

hello.jpg

Resolved! What’s going on with the RF 200-800 backorder

Estimated shipping date was Dec 14.  I ordered through Adorama, and they just say that they are backordered.  Seems to be the same story ordering direct from Canon and other sellers.  What is really going on here?

LaneW by Enthusiast
  • 58 replies
  • 4 likes

no ink

hello I got a mg2522 printer and it did not come with ink I need a canon staff to email me thank you

Canon Selphy 1500 mods

Hi Canon team,Just wondering if it's possible for you guys to do the following to the Canon Selpy 1500 printer1) ICC profile - help to correct color issues2) Variable steps for filters (i.e. instead of on/off, being able to apply filter in %)It's a n...

terenceo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon forum waste of time!

One "response" received to my question. Response had absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked. When I emailed her back, I was told to go to the forum to reply. When I come to the forum to reply, I'm told to email them! Goodbye Canon, hello ...

Resolved! Potential Scam Email

Hi,I received an email with a Word document attached from:CUSA_Social [at] cusa [dot] canon [dot] comWhen I searched online, the only result was a post in this discussion form that was edited on November 6th. Is it scam? 

Featured Photo
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements
Popular Authors