cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

600 EXII-RT Wireless issues with Canon r6

rs0888
Apprentice

My canon r6 is not connecting wirelessly with my speedlight. I set my flash to channel 1, I set it to wireless slave mode, but my camera is not picking up on it. When my flash is on the hotshoe it connects fine and I can adjust all the settings, but when I go to the flash settings in my camera's menu while the flash is off the hotshoe and I press on "flash function settings" it reads "this menu cannot be displayed. Incompatible flash or flash's power is turned off. Additionally, a lot seems to be off with my flash, for example the buttons don't all respond properly to what they're designated for. The button that's supposed to be the menu button doesn't display anything when I press on it. And when I try to factory reset the flash or check if it needs a firmware update, I'm not able to because I can't even open the menu. I've tried to hard reset it by just using the buttons but that doesn't work either. Not sure what the next step is, pretty confused. Something is definitely wrong with my flash, and I just can't figure out what or how to fix it. Thanks in advance. 

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements