Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Camera Connect failed to save images

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?? Very frustrating! I have been using the EOS remote app for a couple of years and have never had an issue with it until yesterday. When I click on an image to save it, it says Failed to save image.

I have tried everything...shut everything down. Deleted app reinstalled app. WiFi connections... I have no clue!

can someone please let me know if you have had this same problem and have resolved the issue?

New Contributor

Were you ever able to resolve the issue? I have the same problem.

New Contributor

Same problem and Canon is no help
Occasional Contributor

It had something to do with iOS 12.00.xx prior to iOS 12.3.1 on my iphone 8s+..  My old iphone 6s+ with IOS 11.xx.xx did not do that. All I did was update the iOS of 8s+.  You may need to update your camera firmware and the Canon app.

New Contributor

YES! I updated my iPhone XS to IOS 13.1 and all of a sudden the older EOS Remote was able to save photos to my phone. I have not tried the newer Cannon Connect to see if it works.