Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! ImageBrowser does not show up on the Windows8 AutoPlay menu

I use ImageBrowser EX (currently at level 1.4.0.5) on my Windows8 computer.  After some initial setup issues (SilverLight etc.) last May it has been running satifactorily - except that it does not appear on the Windows AutoPlay menu for camera memory...

Eos utility stop working

Hello,I have a canon dslr 6d i have update the firmware 1.1.4 and i use the eos 2.14.0 utility i use the windows 7 32 bit.The fist days the eos utity it works now when i connect the camera via usb cable appears<<eos utility stopped working>>.the wind...

DRIVER MAC FOR SELPHY CP910

Is there a driver available for the SELPHY CP910 using a Mac OS 10.9.2.The driver received with the printer is appears to be incompatible.Many thanks for your help.Rich.

Rich52 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

eos 1100D software installation

Hello! I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I've just purchased an eos 1100D and I have the solution cd and all, but I don't have a cd-rom on my computer (I have an acer aspire timelineX 13'3). Is it possible to download the sof...

70D

I just read a post that stated that Photoshop does not read the files shot from the 70D if shot in Raw? Will Lightroom read those files?

Tkjjwill by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

new software is junk.

DONT BUY A CANON!I did because I liked my old Canon and loved the software. The new software is worse than junk. OMG, It's terrible.  

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements