Share Your Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dogs Dock Diving

Hi!  This is my first post here.  My dog loves running down the dock and jumping into a huge pool of water, when I'm not competing with her, I enjoy trying to get photos of the other competitors and their dogs.  Here is one from a Splash Dogs event a...

SD 6-43c.jpg

how do i share my photoes?

i am an older person who is trying to find a place to share my photos and for the life of me I can`t find any way. Looks like this would be a great place to share but am going to need some direction. Hope you can help. Thanks

pictak by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wildlife photography!

Taken in Yap 2016. Cleaner shrimp coming in for a dirty job. Canon SL1, Tamron Sp AF 60mm F/2 macro, F-16, ISO 200, using Ikelite housing and strobes.

_MG_5453-2.jpg

Maternity Pics of expecting wife

Took a day trip to north Myrtle Beach last weekend to take a few pics of my wife, son and soon-to-be daughter;)...thought some turned out pretty great. Hope you enjoy. 

IMG_0161.jpg IMG_0156.jpg IMG_0151.jpg IMG_0133.jpg

Portal

I've always liked images that were a bit "Quirky" but still told the tale they were to tell.  I've called it adding "tension" to the image. It's always fun to get home and find that one image that jumps right out at ya! Earlier today I went out to th...

IMGL4176.jpg
Announcements