Share Your Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anna's Hummingbird

Here is another hummer for this section, an Anna's.  This one from about a month ago.   Ed 7DII, EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM400 mm, 1/400 sec at f/5.6, ISO 1600   

Anna's Hummingbird.jpg

Coast Redwoods

My wife and I encountered this scene as we hiked in one of our local parks, Purisima Creek Redwoods.  While we had taken this trail many few times before, I saw this scene in a different way this time.  Now that we have this photo on our wall, I find...

Coast Redwoods.jpg

Another hummingbird photo

My wife keeps her SX530 HS handy in the kitchen. We have a feeder just outside the window. I've tried to get her to learn more about the camera for different settings. I call her "Automatic Annie." I believe this photo was one of several taken with t...

IMG_8394.JPG

Hummingbirds

I know people don't like clicking on external links, but I'm not sure if the Canon Community likes people uploading videos.I took this with my T8i on August 6th. I think I was using 60fps.The tripod was outside, and I took this from inside my house u...

Legacy Camera #1: PowerShot G1

I have disposed of very few of the cameras I have had since I began my photography almost 40 years ago. Today, I had a reminder of the earliest digital camera I got when I saw a  Throwback Review by Gordon Laing of the Canon PowerShot G1, released in...

IMG_1211.JPG CRW_0005.jpg CRW_0007.jpg CRW_0008.jpg

Resolved! Before My Morning Coffee...

I got given a 'fridge magnet by a friend who is a serious feline fan.  The image was really awful, so I made my own version, as below:   Canon EOS 5DS R • Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM @200mm • 1/640 • f/2.8 • ISO 200, hand-held

Before My Coffee.jpg

Barn cat assists with micro-focus adjustment

King Aslan stepped in to assist with confirming the AF calibration for my 1DX III and EF 400 F2.8.  No offset/adjustment was needed and the pair is ready for soccer.  Aslan isn't fully in focus because of the shallow DoF from shooting wide open to ch...

AS0I0793.JPG
wq9nsc by Authority
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Announcements