cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submerged plant

ctitanic
Enthusiast

I ran into this plant submerged in a lake and thought that it may work well in a high contrast black and white picture. Here is the result:

Using a R6 M1Using a R6 M1

Frank
Gear: Canon EOS R6 Mark I, Canon 5D Mark III, EF100-400 L II, EF70-200 f2.8 II, RF50 and few other lenses.
Flickr, Blog: Click Fanatic.
6 REPLIES 6

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

Frank,

Nice photo.

Steve Thomas

Thanks!

Frank
Gear: Canon EOS R6 Mark I, Canon 5D Mark III, EF100-400 L II, EF70-200 f2.8 II, RF50 and few other lenses.

ccanada
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow! Excellent decision to emphasize the contrast and make it B&W. The community team is currently preparing the next gallery update and this image will definitely be considered. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for your kind words!

Frank

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

I like this, it's subtle, and a little surrealist!

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is not what they hold in their hand, it's what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Thanks!

Frank
Announcements