Share Your Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images with an Obsolete Camera

My highly respected colleague, Rick made mention in another thread from someone who had paid a minimal sum for of a Rebel XT -  to the effect: "In all honesty, its time to retire that device.  6.3MP.  Your phone likely does more than it can.  Much ha...

IMG_0108 copy.jpg IMG_0091 copy.jpg IMG_0065 LR copy.jpg IMG_0114 S copy.jpg

We love it when you Share Your Photos!

We absolutely love it when you share your amazing photos with us! To make your posts even more special, we encourage you to include the equipment you used and a little background story about the moment captured. Let’s celebrate your creativity togeth...

_57A9479.JPG featured.png
ccanada by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes

Long tall selfie

Of course there are exceptions but the general consensus is outside pictures are not to be taken between 10am and 2pmThis 6pm picture is responsible for the long shadows.    

1DE0376D-71D4-44EE-B809-34874922071C.jpeg
Kaplang by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Male Gray Fox

A Gray Fox family hangs around my property and provides occasional photo ops.  Canon R7, Canon RF 100-500mm L. Male Gray Fox

_U0A5172 04AUG24.png
TBB by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Northern Cardinal in Oklahoma, United States

At our house in Oklahoma, United States   I find a male cardinal in sunshine difficult to photograph because the reds saturate and are clipped unless one underexposes. Increasing the input white point increases the dynamic range slightly so that t...

2024jun15_cardinal_IMG_0404c
Announcements