cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not bad for a kit lens

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

I carry a camera pretty well everywhere I go.  I have a choice (just look at my gear list!) but when I am not specifically shooting I usually take a smaller body and lighter lens - these days that is the Canon 80D with the 18-135 IS STM.

I am not often prone to taking close-up shots, but this one time I finally got to pass a flower with a bee busily working on it.  I took the shots more in hope than expectation, and I must say I am impressed with how the gear handled the shot - both hand held.

IMG_2368-1.jpgIMG_2369-1.jpg

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Love the detail you captured here, Tronhard!  Thanks for taking along your Canon camera so that you're always ready for any surprise photo opportunities!

Thank you Danny, much appreciated!

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

pris796
Enthusiast

Tronhard,

Beautiful shot.

pris796

Thank you! 🙂

cheers, TREVOR

Announcements