Share Your Photos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parsley Bay Bridge, Sydney Australia in B&W and Color

Took two pictures of the Parsley Bay Bridge, one in Black and White and the other in Color.  Which is the better one for you, and Why?   I believe that both mediums are great!  There are certain subjects that one would shoot in color over black and w...

IMG_0383-Enhanced-NR-1 copy.jpg IMG_0383-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg
JFG by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sunset at Cowee Overlook Blueridge Parkway

Sunset at Cowee Overlook, Blueridge ParkwayThis photo was taken at the Cowee Overlook on the Blueridge Parkway just outside Ashville, North Carolina.  Sadly, there will likely not be a return trip to the site this fall as Ashville and surrounding...

2023_October_Cowee Mountain Overpass-86-Edit-Edit.jpg
LucyLou by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Muted

Yesterday morning, I pulled out the old trusty 6D Markll and took it on my morning walk.  It was foggy and I decided before the walk that I would do something out of the ordinary and see what I could capture.  This whole scene is from a parking lot a...

Monochrome Blur.jpg

Fruit Installation?

Another morning and another walk with my camera.  I take a camera with me almost daily on my morning walks with my sidekick Robin (I keep my G15 in the car just in case).  Anyway, I wasn't interested in taking any photos this morning and almost left ...

Fruit Installation_.jpg

Beginning of a new day

The sun was just rising above the horizon. A lioness from the pride got up and walked towards the direction of the rising sun. After some distance she sat down to scan the grassland for a possible prey. I managed to get her picture in that glorious s...

_M3A3068.jpg
VinodCL by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Tricolored Heron

The Tricolored Heron is one of my favorites of the Heron family, I'm lucky to see one or two, but this morning I saw six of them and had a couple of them fly by.  I got my 200-500 about ten days ago and I'm still working on my autofocus settings, bu...

20241004-Canon EOS R6m2-068.jpg
Announcements