cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I LOVE the R5 with the RF 100-500

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

I took that combo to the zoo and was so impressed by the quality of the images the combo generates.

Full Image: 400mm, f/8, 1/1000sec, ISO-200Full Image: 400mm, f/8, 1/1000sec, ISO-200

The same image at 100% crop
R5014264 C100 copy.jpg

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Wow Trevor.  Beautiful shot.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Thanks Rick. The optic is beautiful and with the 45MP sensor it really does hold up well to capture great details.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

My complements on some more fine photos! You are setting some high standards.

Cheers.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG

Thank you! 🙂
Honestly, I don't see it as a competition or anything.  I just like to share the joy I feel in getting an image that I like or with gear that makes taking one a pleasure.  I get the same pleasure (as you have seen) from getting a shot with older, humbler equipment.

cheers, TREVOR

Announcements