cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DR-C225W II don't recognize WPS PIN

onlysublime
Contributor

Hi, I'm trying to connect my scanner via WPS.  It does connect and recognize the device but when I try to type in the PIN, it says it's the wrong number.  I look at the back of the scanner and it says security key:  00282647

On a side note, the documentation refers to some wireless connection tool but there's no tool installed or to download.  I downloaded the TWAIN/WIA driver.  There are some other software but nothing related to a wireless connection tool.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click the link below and keep selecting load more until Network Monitor and Connection Utility for Windows appears as a option to download. 

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/imageformula-dr-c225w-ii--office-document-scanner#idReference%3D...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click the link below and keep selecting load more until Network Monitor and Connection Utility for Windows appears as a option to download. 

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/imageformula-dr-c225w-ii--office-document-scanner#idReference%3D...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

onlysublime
Contributor

thank you so much for the help!  it turns out that I couldn't see that download because I had set it to Windows 11.  It doesn't show up when you select Windows 11.  I switched it to Windows 10 x64 and then I could see the option to download it.  Luckily the software still works in Windows 11!

So my next issue is that I was hoping multiple computers could share the scanner.  But the computer I set it up on works wirelessly.  But the other computers can't use the scanner.

Announcements