cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 check scanner error: "scanner's cover is open"

pager3251
Apprentice

I am getting this error any time I try to use our scanner. I have power cycled, open and shut every door and reinstalled drivers to no avail.  Does anyone know how it detects if the cover is open (i've looked everwhere for a switch/button) or if there is anyway to fix this error or is my scanner no good?

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which version of Windows or macOS are you using? Do you connect to your printer using a USB cable or Wi-Fi? Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

The scanner is connected via USB and is connected to a windows 10 pc. We have multiple check scanners and I can swap in a known good unit using the same pc and cables and it will scan without issue.

Hi,

Based on the steps you have taken already, I recommend reaching out to our support team. They can be reached at 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST (excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements