cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Scanned copies sometime from Canon Imageformular DR-f120 scanner

Mumbejja-Joan
Apprentice

Hello team,

I have a canon image formular DR-f120 scanner which is working well however, we recently have lots of documents to scan and we have noticed that during the middle of our scanning process, the scanned documents start coming out when they are black. What can we do to ressolve this problem because we truly have alot to scan. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Mumbejja-Joan!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and what software you're scanning with. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hello,

Well, its windows 10 Pro Operating system ,
I am using DR-F120 Capture on Touch software to Scan
and these black scan outs appear when the scanner hits up like on the side where the USB is connected. Thank you

Hi,

If the same area is blacked out on each scan, the scanner would require service. 

Service and repair requests are handled exclusively by our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions telephone support group. Please call 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST. A representative will be able to further assist you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements