cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XA60 Firmware Update White Balance

ronbo15
Contributor

Anyone install the first firmware upgrade?  Since it's a little risky to update firmware, I wanted to ask for verification that the update which says it allows white balance adjustment during recording is limited to that. The white balance functions aren't improved?  Same adjustment setting before you record? All it does is allow you to access and use the various white balance/color temp functions during recording? I find this camcorder very sensitive and hard to get the color correction/white balance right, esp under CFL photo quality light bulbs, which I have replaced with LED lights. If true, I don't want to upgrade.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings ronbo15,

Firmware Version 1.0.1.0 will only add the ability to change the white balance during recording, along with adding the ability to display the same date and time as what is show on the On-Screen Display (OSD) recording. No other functions of the camera are affected or modified.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings ronbo15,

Firmware Version 1.0.1.0 will only add the ability to change the white balance during recording, along with adding the ability to display the same date and time as what is show on the On-Screen Display (OSD) recording. No other functions of the camera are affected or modified.

ronbo15
Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements