cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help connecting RC-IP100 Remote Camera Controller

MarkWilley
Apprentice

I've just installed the new Canon CR-N500 PTZ camera. I've got it powered and connected via NDI where I can see it and have control of the camera via software. So, the camera is working great and looks amazing. The issue is I cannot seem to connect the Canon RC-IP100 controller to the camera. I have tried both the Auto and Manual methods of connecting the camera that are listed in the (somewhat cryptic) manual, but have not successfully connected to the camera. This is very new equipment that has only recently been shipping (in the last month or two) but I'm hoping someone has had more success than I have and is willing to share the method that worked. Help?

3 REPLIES 3

mhuesmann
Apprentice

Crickets

Greetings mhuesmann,

For assistance with troubleshooting the RC-IP100 Remote Camera Controller with Canon PTZ cameras, please call our support team by phone. Their phone number is 1-800-423-5367 and are available Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

Ok I’ll give them a try. I’ve been a Canon lover for decades, but this product frustrates me to no end. The manual seems like it was written in two minutes.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements