cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impagePROGRAF-1000 maintenence cartridge availability

PrintGeezer
Contributor

For the past several months I've been unable to find anyone in the US that has an Mc-20 maintenance cartridge in stock.  Worse yet, no one, including Canon can provide an estimate of when they will have stock.  Frankly, I'm a bit incredulous that Canon would allow this to happen.  Has this happened with other Canon pro level printers?

Does anyone have any information about mc-20 availability?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I just checked the shop.usa.canon.com site and I see that the MC-20 Maintenance Cartridge is currently in stock. It can be found at the link below: 

https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/maintenance-cartridge-pro-1000-professional-inket-printer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Arthur, thank you form your reply.  While the availability solves a concern, I'm more concerned why Canon was silent for so long offering no information as to the status of mc-20 availability.  It's a serious flaw in the culture of a company of Canon's stature.  Basically you left your customers to operate their print businesses without help or care.  Not good; and it creates concerns about the quality of post-sale support.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

eoschlotz
Apprentice

Same for me.I have been waiting for months. My lovely Pro-1000 printer will become a brick soon when the MC-20 fills up. This will make it and the 2 boxes of ink I have for it become useless.  If that happens, guess whose printer I will choose next? Hint, it doesn't start with "C".

Hi,

I just checked the shop.usa.canon.com site and I see that the MC-20 Maintenance Cartridge is currently in stock. It can be found at the link below: 

https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/maintenance-cartridge-pro-1000-professional-inket-printer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Arthur, thank you form your reply.  While the availability solves a concern, I'm more concerned why Canon was silent for so long offering no information as to the status of mc-20 availability.  It's a serious flaw in the culture of a company of Canon's stature.  Basically you left your customers to operate their print businesses without help or care.  Not good; and it creates concerns about the quality of post-sale support.

Thanks ArthurJ! It was out of stock right before I made my original comment. I ordered 2 so I wouldn't be shut down by such a stupid little thing.

It shows in stock, but when I put in the cart, it shows out of stock....were you actually able to get an order in or did they just take your card # and now you're in line for when/if they actually come in?  I haven't been able to print in 6 weeks...

The cart showed the 2 I ordered were in stock at the moment I pulled the trigger and ordered. I have not received a final confirmation or shipping information. So maybe they ripped me off and are just holding my money. The charge is still pending at my bank, so they have not finalized it yet. Perhaps they lied. Would Canon do that? 😀

Update to my post of a few hours ago: I received an email saying my order shipped. I guess they weren't lying.

NO you need to update this post there is no such stock at canon

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Announcements