cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Canon ICC profiles missing

GJS
Contributor

I have a Pro 300 used on a Mac. I updated to Ventura 13.4 this week. All of Canon ICC profiles are missing when I try to print on Canon paper. I reinstalled the IJ Mac driver, restarted and the profiles are still not there. Any suggestions on how to resolve?  Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

If this is the driver you downloaded and installed and the IJ Series version doesn't appear (could take several minutes) register your product and call Canon for assistance.

Screenshot 2023-09-17 062905.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

I was able to uninstall the printer and reinstall and saw the drop down to choose the Canon software when installing the printer. I am all set. Thanks again for all of your help! Greatly appreciated.

Oh_Canon
Apprentice

Hi GJS

I experienced the same problem with the imagePROGRAF PR-300. The printer arrived this week to replace my broken Canon PRO-10S printer. But where are the ICC profiles for the Canon paper range???

There was a similar problem with the Canon PRO-10S printer on MAC OS that I first started using some 7 years ago. This was where the driver install either failed to install the ICC profiles in the correct place, or a MAC OS upgrade failed to retain those ICC profiles. I can't quite remember. But Canon were "savvy" to the problem, and provided a download on their website with all the appropriate ICC profiles. They haven't been so helpful with the imagePROGRAF PRO-300.

To resolve the issue with the imagePROGRAF PRO-300 I found the solution was to download and install the Canon Professional Print & Layout Application. I don't like this particular Application, preferring to use Photoshop Elements. But at least the install of the Canon Professional Print & Layout Application has provided the Canon paper ICC profiles, and has installed them in the correct COLORSYNC folder. 

Announcements