Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon pixma pro 100

Hi guys,I've just received my new canon pixma pro 100 printer & I'm having problems setting up. When powered up the printer instantly made a grinding noise. Switched it off a few times but the print head holder failed to slide along the rails. All st...

Zepps46 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic Chip Resetters

What is the difference between the chip resetter for the CLI-8 cartridge and the chip resetter for the CLI-42 cartridge? Can I use my CLI-8 chip resetter to reset a CLI-42 cartridge?

Resolved! PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II

I have a PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Canon printer. I get ten flashes of the orange light. The manual says that means the front tray is not properly adjusted.  I have set and reset the front tray numerous times and I know it is properly set.  BUT, I still ...

DVD labels

How do I create custom DVD labels and increase the print fields on the templates included with the software?

ctjerry by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Ipf6100

Our CANON IPF6100 is not printing blue.I tried cleaning but this doesn't help.All the colour cartridges have a red lightmeaning they are not empty..Please help

Jay01 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 100 Brightness and contrast values

Hi all,Looking for some guidance here. I had a pro 9000 for years and finally had to give it up ...when printing with it what I saw on my screen very closely resembled what I got out of the printer. I now own the Pixma pro 100 unit, and I am very exc...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements