cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I print more than 1 image per page in Print Studio Pro, on Pixma Pro 1?

TABades
Apprentice

I've tried all possible avenues, even Canon do not have the answer.  In Lightroom5, after selecting, developing and entering the print module, I open the Print Studio Pro (PSP) plugin.  If I want to print a 13 x 19 image, everything is fine.  If I want to print more than 1 image - 2 8" x12", I can only get 1 image to print.  I've selected the "borderless x 2" option in the registered layouts panel, but still only 1 image appears on screen and will only print 1 image.  I was told that PS 2015 (I have PS CC 2015) can work with the PSP plugin, but this is not the case.  My workflow is now suffering as you can imagine the ways I'm trying to work around this.  Canon tell me that Adobe update more regularly and I just have to wait for a fix from the Canon engingeers.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You have to control-click the two images in the Library Module. Then when you go to the Print Module LR will show two images to be printed.

Open PSP and the two images will show in the bottom filmstrip.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Wow, that was easy.  Thank you so much.  Do you have any experience of using Hahnemuhle papers?  I've downloaded the ICC profile to the pro 1, yet in PSP plugin, the paper size is wrong, I can't get it to print 13 x 19.  Any suggestions?

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
I have used some Hahnemuehle papers on my Pro-100. The ICC profile doesn't affect paper size. What paper are you using?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I"m tryinjg to use Hahnemuhle Matte Fine Art German Etching, 310 gsm

I don't use that paper, but do use Museum Etching.

Try setting up PSP as shown below; it works for me.

Capture.JPG

Select the appropriate ICC profile for your paperSmiley Happy

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

If you have LR5 and know how to use it you don't need the extra step PSP.  LR5 will do everythimg you want by itself.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements