cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro9000 Mark II stuck in front load mode

terry1121
Contributor

I printed using front load (13x19 sheet) on my last print job. I changed just now to using 8.5x11 (after the printer was shut off) and now it's stuck in front load mode and will not print (unless I printed from front load which makes no sense to do).

Is there a setting I need to change to get it back to normal printing? Getting it into front load is done using the buttons on the front of the printer. Nothing is lit up now except the power button. The bottom tray is down in normal printing mode. The back tray is up. 

I opened Print Setting > Quality & Media > Paper Source > change to Rear Tray and hit Save. It doesn't take. I hit Print (Lightroom Print Module) and print queue still says it wants to print from the front tray. When I go back to Print Settings to check the Paper Source it again reads Rear Tray.  

Thanks for your help! 

Terry

2 REPLIES 2

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

What system are you using?  You may need to delete your print spooler (Win).  You also need to turn off the printer for some time, overnight, perhaps.  Reboot the computer. Turn the printer on.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

MAC Mavericks

This happened after it's been off for some time already. The last print job I did was from the front tray. 

I will try rebooting. It's probably been rebooted since the last print job but I'll give it another go.

Thanks. 

Terry

Announcements