Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Pro200 Black lines at the ends of paper

I'm trying to print a matte borderless 13x19 print and keep getting black streaks and lines at the bottom. I can even hear a scratching noise from the printer when its nearing the end of the paper. I've run the roller cleaner and bottom plate cleaner but that didnt help. I am printing a light cream color over the whole paper even the the photo it looks like plain paper. I've printed on a paper thats the same thickness but its bad quality (its the paper that comes as a cover/protection sheet to the professional paper.) and it printed without the lines on that one. My printer is set to A3+, Matte and I've never had this issue before.                                                                                           Paper with linesI need to send this print out tomorrow for a customer and I can't figure it out! 

VIP

Re: Pro200 Black lines at the ends of paper

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you go into your printer driver and try setting an option like this: (Ihave the Pro-100 but I suspect you would find a similar setting)

Screenshot 2021-09-17 083131.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic