cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro200 Black lines at the ends of paper

dmoy2527
Contributor

I'm trying to print a matte borderless 13x19 print and keep getting black streaks and lines at the bottom. I can even hear a scratching noise from the printer when its nearing the end of the paper. I've run the roller cleaner and bottom plate cleaner but that didnt help. I am printing a light cream color over the whole paper even the the photo it looks like plain paper. I've printed on a paper thats the same thickness but its bad quality (its the paper that comes as a cover/protection sheet to the professional paper.) and it printed without the lines on that one. My printer is set to A3+, Matte and I've never had this issue before.                                                                                           Paper with linesI need to send this print out tomorrow for a customer and I can't figure it out! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

You can try adjust the paper abrasion setting. Please click HERE for more information. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you go into your printer driver and try setting an option like this: (Ihave the Pro-100 but I suspect you would find a similar setting)

Screenshot 2021-09-17 083131.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

elias254
Contributor

I've experienced the same issue, could you reply with the solution back again? I think the screenshot you attached above isn't showing correctly.

Hi,

You can try adjust the paper abrasion setting. Please click HERE for more information. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This worked!

Thank you Arthur. Since I did not begin this chat, i cannot find a button for accept this as a solution.

I did start this chat though, so if you comment there, i can accept it as a solution and it will help alot more other folks. 

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Professional-Photo-Printers/Pro-300-black-lines-at-the-end-of-the...

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements