cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 9500

pickball66
Apprentice

I am having a problem with printing "white marble grave markers'.  The top of the stone turns pink when printed.  I am using CS5 and Canon PhotoPaper Plus Semi gloss.  The image was taken with the sun at the left of the image.  I attempted to adjust in CS5 and got rid of some of it.

Owen Papke

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello pickball66.

For testing purposes, please try printing different objects or images to see if the top of the images also appear pink when printed. 

If the issue persists with different images, please download the following image:

http://www.usa.canon.com/app/images/PowerShot_2009/PS_G11/sampleimg/sampleimg_2.jpg

Print the image on Canon Photo Paper on our Easy PhotoPrint EX program.  Tell us the results of this printout so we can try to narrow down the cause of your issue.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks,

I did not notice any problems with the other images I printed for our current competition and I will follow your directions to track down the problem.

Owen Papke

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Go into PS and let it handle all printing functions. Go into the print driver and turn off all it's ability to handle printing.

It seems all Canon printers have a red bias, or a rather warm bias. When you have a reddish picture this becomes magnified.

Make sure your monitor shows exactly the colors your printer is printing.

On certain prints I will add a little cooling filter in PS under Photo Filter.  About 20% of the 80 blue filter works.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanks.

Owen

Announcements