cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-300 on M1 Mac with Ventura?

cape_ed
Apprentice

I searched this forum for Ventura and nothing came up. Does anyone have a Pro-300 running on an M1 Mac with Ventura yet? And if so, what driver are you using? My Pro-300 is running fine on Monterey now, and I’m in the process of reviewing compatibility for all my applications before I commit. Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Canon does updated updated drivers for the MacOS 13 Ventura operating system. Once you are ready to update your OS, I recommend removing the printer and then click HERE for the latest drivers and software for your PRO-300. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Canon does updated updated drivers for the MacOS 13 Ventura operating system. Once you are ready to update your OS, I recommend removing the printer and then click HERE for the latest drivers and software for your PRO-300. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

cape_ed
Apprentice

Got it. Thanks Arthur!

Ed

daveatweb
Apprentice

Hi, same issue on my side. Found the driver within this topic. Installed it. But in the settings, no printer available resp. mentioned. Only option is to add the driver within the usual MacOS driver. But this one seems not to be sufficiant for the Pro Layout Tool.

Announcements