cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100, can't print 8x10 on Pro Luster

johnksr
Contributor

Everybody wants 8x10 prints and I have a Pro 100 and lot of Pro Luster 8.5x11. When I select 8x10 size, Pro Luster paper does not show as a paper choice. Is there a way to get Pro Luster to show as a paper choice or do I have to select semi gloss, which appears to be the closest option.

Also there isn't even an 11x14 print size option either.

I don't mind printing these sizes on larger paper then trimming off the blank paper.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Glad I could be of help.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

My quick menu is version 2.4.0, and I use a free program called FastStone Image viewer ver 5.9 for viewing and editing, It's not like any pro editing program but it allows me to do pretty much everything I need to do. I've always used EZ Photo to print.

I have never printed an 11x14 print because my previous printer wouldn't print that large. I always sent the big prints out to be printed, but now that I have a the Pro 100, I look forward to printing them myself

I can now see that I'm going to have to get a new program to use for printing the 11x14s.

You can download the latest version of Quick Menu here:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/professional-large-format-printers...

In FastPictureViewer you can select a custom paper size of 11x14.

Annotation 2019-06-17 074705.jpg

Print directly from FPV.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I updated my quick menu and also updated my image garden, and found the custom paper in FastPicture.

I think I'll be OK now.

Thanks for all your help and patience.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Glad I could be of help.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements