cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-100 DVD prints magenta has brown color

Appleton920
Apprentice

When printing from Canon Easy PhotoPrint EX the magenta color is brown color.  The image below was printed using the same paper but with different result depending on the printing application.  For testing I use NEATO DVD label paper and peel the DVD label and place onto the DVD and print using Canon Easy PhotoPrint EX, the magenta is Brown color.  Printing directly onto the same NEATO DVD label paper using PhotoShop the magenta comes out correct.

Unable to print directly from PhotoShop to tray K for DVD tray due to unable to change the source tray from Rear to Tray K.

I know this issue been brought up in the past and the issue was blame on the type of printable disk.  This test confirm that when printing to same paper source Canon Easy PhotoPrint EX has issue with Magenta color.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, Appleton920!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Appleton920
Apprentice

Can i get some support with this issue?

Hi, Appleton920!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements