cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro plugin

CrusaderDriver
Contributor

I  would like to use this plugin with Paintshop Pro (my image editor for over a decade).  The plugin works with all the Adobe products, but I'd rather not tether myself to their marketing model. Most Photoshop plugins work in PSP, is there a way  to integrate it into that program?  If not, will selecting ICC profiles via the printer control be any less functional than the  plugin?

1 REPLY 1

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi CrusaderDriver,

Print Studio Pro is limited to only working with Photoshop Elements, Photoshop CS and Lightroom.  It also works with the Canon Digital Photo Professional software.   We are not aware of any workarounds to get it to work in any other program.  Essentially Print Studio Pro just changes Photoshop and Lightroom settings that a beginner with the software might not know how to change so as long as you are proficient with Print Shop Pro you shouldn't notice any difference between using Print Shop Pro with the appropriate ICC profile compared with using Print Studio Pro with Photoshop or Lightroom.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements