01-17-2019 12:47 PM
I am unable to get PrintStudio Pro to launch in Lightroom CC.
I have uninstalleld Lightroom/Printer Drivers and removed the plugin from the Lightoom CC folder multiple times to no avaial.
1. Launch Print Studio Pro - get a message that I don't hvae supported version of Adobe installed
2. Manually specify the patch to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
3. Select Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and click Next
4. Installation Completed Successful
5. Launch Lightroom
6. Run the Canon Print Studio Plugin
7. Error Message
Looks like it is lookign for a file name and can't find it. Do I need to rename any of the files?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
01-17-2019 07:31 PM
Did you download the latest version of PSP from the Canon support site? V 2.2.3?
I have LRCC (latest) W10x64, and the insatller doesn't ask me anything - it just installs.
Verify that the plugin folder was installed here:
01-18-2019 05:19 PM
The Plugin is in the right place. And yes, it is the v2.2.3. Still No luck. Looks like Lightroom is trying to export the photo to Canon Pro Studio and fails